Saturday, July 27, 2013

Laptop Lovin'

This is a very special post for me as it is the first post published from my brand new laptop! After months of groveling and pleading, my parents agreed to get me one for graduation. But in my household, nothing ever runs on time. I graduated in early June and I just got the computer today. Unbelievable. But good things come to those wait, and after several long months I finally have the computer of my dreams.


Everybody meet Mr. Spock of Nazareth, the love of my life. His handsome, sleek, silver exterior is only one of the many reasons that I love him. But the best thing about him is that he's all mine. For many years I shared a large desktop with my younger brother (ugh) and there were constant disputes over things like the desktop image and what made the bookmark bar. Now that I have my very own computer I have complete control over everything from my desktop to how many hours I can binge watch my favorite television shows. 


Above is the image I chose to use for my desktop. This beautiful drawing is of my role model, Jehan Prouvaire, and was made by the beautiful Liv. For the rest of my appliances I am choosing a more muted and subtle color pallet with lots of olive and gold. For this I used the app CandyBar which has been marvelous so far. 

Anyways, that's enough bragging for one day. I promise that my blog will be less dead next week than it has been lately. Have a lovely, lovely weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Yay congrats on the laptop! We can call Germany again. Love the picture you picked!

    ReplyDelete